Manage your Driver Experience by configuring the actions available to drivers on the Bringg Driver App.
From the BringgNow Homepage:
- Click on the 'Profile' icon on the top right-hand side
- Select ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Driver Experience’
- If you do not need to assign drivers to orders and want to allow drivers to pick up orders as they are submitted enable ‘Driver auto accept orders’
- You can also customize the actions taken upon pickup or drop off of the order by toggling on or off the actions available under the 'On-site Actions Section'.
- Take Picture - Requires drivers to take a photo at each waypoint before being allowed to proceed to the next stop.
- Add Notes - Enables drivers to take notes regarding an order which is visible to the business.
- Scan Inventory Items - Leveraged by drivers in case barcodes need to be scanned.
- Cancel Orders - Enables drivers to cancel a delivery
- Call Customer - Enables drivers to communicate with customers when dropping off a delivery
- Text Customer - Enables drivers to communicate with customers when dropping off a delivery
Visit our Community Forum